Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our Guests, and Staff Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Kustermans Adventure Farm.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Kustermans you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
• Some attractions require participants to wear a face mask while playing. Face masks can be brought from home or purchased at the farm. These attractions include Quakers, Adventure Fun Barn and Giant Jumping Pillows
• Other attractions have a maximum number of occupancies to ensure safety of all participants. These include: Sand Hill with Toys, Ziplines, Adventure Fun Barn, Air Surfers, and the Bouncy Town
• While same attractions require masks, some also have maximum number of occupancy and are timed events *** to guarantee everyone has a fun day at the farm. These attractions include Ziplines, Air Surfers and Giant Jumping Pillow.
• Tickets are NOT refundable. Tickets are NOT transferable to another day or timeslot.
• Only "Closed due to rain" tickets can be transferred to another day.
• To insure everyone’s safety, and to control and limit the number of visitors on the farm, you must book your visit in advance. No walk-ups. Kids 2 and under free.
Your tickets are being purchased from Kustermans Berry Farm (the organizer). Tickit's services are limited to generating tickets and forwarding your payment to the organizer. All communications or disputes regarding refunds, chargebacks, changes, disruptions and cancellation are between you and the organizer. Tickit will be not be liable or responsible in any way for refunds or chargebacks in connection with the organizer's events.